Scunapets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plot Part 1

3 posters

Go down

Plot Part 1 Empty Plot Part 1

Post by Izzie Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:59 am

Izzie suddenly awakens in a strange area that seems very unfamiliar, and yet a place to call home at the same time. Instead of the normal fleece blanket underneath her, all she feels is sand.
"Oh gosh! Where am I? This is so terribly scary!" Izzie thought to herself as she went to stand up.
After looking around for a moment she spotted a group of three children that appeared to be friendly. Although slightly reluctant to do so, Izzie slowly approached them.
"Hi there! My name is Izzie, and for some weird reason I woke up laying over there," Izzie pointed in the direction that she believes is where she came from "by any chance would you happen to know why? Thanks to much!"
The children all exchanged confused glances and them one of them quickly dashed away. Izzie stood there not knowing what exactly to do, but then she noticed the child returned with an elderly lady following behind him.
"Greetings," She said to Izzie in a clear voice with a small accent "Welcome to the land of Scuna. Your successful arrival has delighted us all."
"How?! Why?! But... What, what happened?" Izzie gasped for breathe as she tried to say everything at once.
"You see my dear, the lands of Scuna and Chirok are on the verge of battle. This is because our Queen has gone missing and we have every reason to believe it's the fault of Chirok." The elderly lady let out an exasperated sign of disbelief "Except they refuse to admit to anything. Lately there has been rumor that Earthly humans are excellent at solving disputes so it was decided that one would be chosen at random to be transported overnight from Earth to Scuna.
While Izzie is not afraid to admit she was intrigued by the story, she desperately wanted to see her family again and asked how that could work.
"I understand the need to family young one, but we need you here. To be honest, it may not even be possible to leave our land for Chirok accidentally took two humans and were unsuccessful is returning one back to Earth." She explained in the best way she could.
It didn't take Izzie long to realize that the sooner she helped, the sooner this could end and even possibly the sooner she could leave. So she looked up at the lady and asked what she could do to help first.

Writers are welcome to edit the first part or start the second on the staff board :]

Last edited by Izzie on Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Izzie
Izzie
Owner
Owner

https://scuna.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Plot Part 1 Empty Re: Plot Part 1

Post by April Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:59 am

Mmmkays

April
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by archaic Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:14 am

I'll start working on the plot a bit today me'thinks.

archaic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum